MAKE A SELECTION
To select an article, click the button “Add to cart” on the page of the selected article.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Is this your first time ordering? Click “Create an account.” Opening a Zegg & Cerlati customer account lets you place orders online and find the details of each purchase and the history of previous orders, including invoices. Once identified, you will be redirected to your selection to finalize your order.
Please note: Creating an account is NOT mandatory. You can purchase any item online without having a customer account.
Already a Zegg & Cerlati client? Enter the e-mail you signed up with plus the password you created during your first visit. Once identified, you will be redirected to your selection to finalize your order. Have you forgotten your password? Click on “Forgot Password.” A link to your customer account
allowing you to reset your password will be automatically sent to your email address.
VALIDATE YOUR ORDER
Once you are finished shopping and are ready to check out, click on the “My Cart” icon to find your selection, and then click on “Place Order”.
Select the delivery option you want.
- in store pick-up
- Special Delivery (door-to-door courier)
If the item is in store, it usually takes 1-3 business days for us to prepare your order. The delivery time varies between 1 to 3 weeks, depending on the destination, customs, and other formalities. It should, however, not exceed 30 days.
You can choose among several payment options: CB, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, China Union Pay, PayPal or wire transfer.
IS THE PAYMENT SECURE?
To prevent any fraudulent use of your banking information, Zegg & Cerlati integrates the protocol of secure payment 3DSecure.
To take advantage of your discount, just prior to finalizing your order, enter your code in the form at the bottom of the page “My Cart”. Your discount will be automatically deducted from the amount due in your cart.
All of your invoices are available in your customer account. Once you log in, you can view, download and print all of your invoices.
1. WHAT IS “E-RESERVATION”?
Zegg & Cerlati`s e-reservation allows you to reserve an item from the online catalogue. The item that you chose is subject to your payment of a deposit (30% for a reservation period of a maximum of 5 days or 50% for a reservation period of 6 days minimum up to 5 months). Zegg & Cerlati will confirm the availability of the reserved item within a maximum of 12 hours, either via email or text message. Once the reservation is confirmed, you have either 5 days or 5 months (depending on your payment) to claim the item and pay the balance. At the end of each period, should you not opt to pay the balance, that item is once again for sale and your deposit is potentially lost. However, the balance may be applicable to an in-store purchase of another item for up to one year. Please note: In that case the usual in-store terms and conditions apply, not the online conditions. Of course, that purchase is entitled to all the guarantees that apply to in-store sales.
2. WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS FOR “E-RESERVATION”?
Items eligible for e-reservation are identified by the prompt “Reserve in Store”. You can book several items at once on www.zegg-cerlati.com.
3. WHY USE “E-RESERVATION”?
- … You will be sure to have it!
- … You can have it waiting for you on your next trip to Monaco!
- … You can try it before you buy it!
Because your satisfaction is our top priority …
4. HOW IS “E-RESERVATION” FINALIZED?
Once you walk into the store, you present your e-reservation number and proof of identity. The balance is due that day. You can choose from one of the payment options offered in store.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM TO US?
1) In store: It’s simple, free and convenient. Just come to one of the Zegg & Cerlati stores and return or exchange your online order. Prior to that, make sure you have filled out and sent the return form that is available on our website back to us, including your credit card details. Once we have accepted the return, you can either exchange the item or have the money refunded to your credit card
2) By a courier of your choice: You have seven (7) days to return the item. Fill out the return request that is available on the website and email it to us. We will send you a return form with an RMA number that you need to print out and attach it to your package. Then ship it to the address on the return form. If your return is accepted by our service team, you will be reimbursed the amount of the order within a period of 30 days. The cost of your courier, however, will not be reimbursed.
CONDITIONS OF RETURN
To ensure that your return is accepted, the item must be returned in its original state along with the leaflet and the warranty card. The item should not have been worn and should be in perfect condition, without damages or alterations (sparkles, scratches, personalization, engraving, adjustments to size of the bracelet, etc. ). Only returns that include the return form will be processed by our service team; all others will be returned to the sender.
Reminder: Customized items are not eligible for refunds and cannot be returned.
DEADLINE TO RETURN AN ARTICLE
You have 7 days to return your items to us, either in store or by courier.
You can reach us by phone at +3220.127.116.11.21. Our operators are available Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. GMT. You can also email us at email@example.com. Please remember: we will only address issues related to our website www.zegg-cerlati.com. The same goes for the email address. For any other questions or claims, please contact the store directly.